Donation and Giveaway Requests
We receive hundreds of donation requests every month and wish we could say "yes" to all of them. Our charitable giving initiatives are evolving as our business grows and we are taking a pause from providing in-kind donations to provide ongoing monetary donations to Planned Parenthood Great Plains from the sales of the Abortion is Healthcare candle.
Our sponsorships are full for 2022. If you would like to inquire about 2023 sponsorships, please reach out via the Contact Us page to get on our radar. Due to the volume of inquiries we receive, we are unable to respond to requests that are not a good fit. If you would like to inquire about purchasing candles for your event or organization, please visit the Wholesale page. Please note - you must have a reseller's permit in order to purchase our candles with wholesale pricing. Absolutely no exceptions.
If you do not have a reseller's permit, please visit our Corporate Gifts page for more information.
Giveaways + Partnerships
Giveaways are a great way to engage a new audience and get product into the hands of new fans. In order to make the most of every giveaway, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- Effing Candle Co. must be the only candle prize if it is a multi-brand giveaway.
- Products must be picked up locally. We do not ship giveaway products to partnering brands or winners. No exceptions.
- When requesting to partner with Effing Candle Co. for a giveaway, please start the conversation via the Contact Us page with the following:
- Your social media handles and website
- Giveaway goal - (likes, new followers, email signups, etc.)
- Suggested channel(s) for the giveaway
- Proposed dates for the giveaway announcement and winner release
- Paid advertising budget for the giveaway
- A photo of your product and its retail value
Due to the volume of requests for giveaways we receive, we are only able to respond to those that are a good fit.
Collaborations and Co-Branded Opportunities
Thank you for thinking of Effing Candle Co. for a collaboration opportunity. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to say "yes" to as many as we'd like. We are two-person team. Collaboration requests typically fall under the Private Label category, which has a minimum order volume of 1,000 pieces. Otherwise, the costs are unsustainable for our business.
We require a minimum of three-months lead time on collaboration projects and do not entertain any from September through December. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are only able to respond to the ones that are a good fit.
Since the launch of the Abortion is Healthcare candle in March 2022, we have received dozens of requests for collaborations and donation partners. We wish we could create custom candles for everyone and support every cause out there, but our fragrance library and production schedule is booked 18 months in advance.